We are your roofing contractor, a Certified Owens Corning Preferred Contractor; we are able to offer the best warranty in the industry on your roofing and insulation.
Your roof is more than just shingles. It's a complete system that also requires hip & ridge shingles, ventilation and waterproofing underlayment products. Each of these elements plays an important role in protecting your home, and they work together to ensure the beauty and durability of your roof. Hip & ridge shingles add dimension and interest to your roof while protecting the ridge line; Integrating with ventilation products to prevent moisture condensation in the winter and heat in the summer to prolong the life of your roof.
Protect your home from the elements with a high quality roofing system from Owens Corning one of the country’s leading roofing manufacturers. Peak to gutter coverage and the industry’s best roofing warranties. We are happy to come to your home or business and provide a free quote.
Roof Types That We Work With
We can perform roof home improvement jobs on almost any roof type, including:
Protect Your Home From The Top Down With Our Complete Roofing System
Your roof is more than just shingles. It's a complete system requires hip & ridge shingles, ventilation and waterproofing underlayment products. Each of these elements plays an important role in protecting your home, and they work together to ensure the beauty and durability of your roof.
Hip & Ridge Shingles
Help protect ridge vents from weathering
- Cover your roof's ridge line
- Add extra protection and a more dimensional look
- Are compatible with all Owens Corning shingle products
- Come in several styles on a regional basis
Ventsure® Ventilation Products
Help prevent structural damage
- Fit between the top of your roof and its hip & ridge shingles
- Reduce moisture condensation in winter and excessive heat in summer to help guard against premature aging and deck warping
- Help keep air moving through the attic, balancing outdoor and indoor temperatures
Provide protection and beauty
- Function best when used as part of a complete roofing system
- Ensure moisture resistance with weathering-grade asphalt coating
- Offer structural durability with a strong Fiberglas® mat core
Weatherlock® Waterproofing Underlayment Products
Resist roof deck damage
- Act as a protective layer between your roof deck and shingles
- Are scientifically engineered to provide a solution to every application need with a variety of uniquely designed waterproofing underlayments